1. A throw-in from an end line by A1 goes the length of the court and out-of-bounds without having touched a player on the court. Shall play resume with a throw-in from the end line where the ball went out-of-bounds?
2. A shot for the goal has left A2’s hand and is in its upward flight when the signal sounds to end the game. After the signal has sounded and while the ball is still in its upward flight, it is touched by B2. While the ball is in its downward flight, it is also touched by B3. Is B3’s action considered to be goal tending?
3. A2 is awarded one free-throw, to be followed by two additional free-throws for B2. A2’s free-throw is not successful. Before the ball can become live for the first of B2’s free throws, A6 asks to substitute for A2. Shall the substitution be permitted?
4. After A4 illegally returns the ball to the backcourt, a throw-in is awarded to B4. Must the throw-in take place in team B’s frontcourt?
5. During the pre-game warm-up, technical fouls are committed by A1 and B1. Shall the penalties for these fouls cancel each other?
6. On a shot for goal by A4, A2 commits a goal-tending violation. Shall the resulting throw-in be awarded at the end line point nearest to where the violation occurred?
7. Play is interrupted to attend to an injury to A1. Team A has no substitutes available to replace A1. After a delay of less than one minute during which A1’s injury is being examined by the team A doctor, it is determined that A1 can continue to participate. If A1 remains in the game, shall a time-out be charged to team A?
8. A5 releases a shot for the goal but immediately realizes that the ball will fall short of the basket. A5 then follows the ball and regains control of it before it can touch the floor or another player. Has A5 committed a violation?
9. Two free-throws and possession are awarded to team B because of technical foul assessed to coach A. An additional technical foul is then committed by B2. When free-throws are completed, shall play resume with a team A throw-in at center court?
10. A2 is holding a live ball near a sideline while being guarded by B2, who has one foot out-of-bounds. A2 intentionally touches B2 with the ball. Shall a throw-in be awarded to team A?
- No, Articles 26.4.1, 26.5
- No, Article 19.2
- Yes, Article 28.3.2
- Yes, Article 32.3
- Yes, Article 51.2
- No, Article 41.3.1
- No, Article 14.3, exception
- No, Article 23.3
- Yes, Article 56
- Yes, Article 33.2.2