1. During the last two minutes of the 4th period, A4 shoots a successful final free throw, after which team B is granted a time-out. Following the time-out, shall play resume with a team B throw-in at the free-throw line extended, opposite the scorer's table?
2. On a throw-in by A2, the ball passes through the team B basket. Shall team B be awarded a throw-in at the free throw line extended nearer the team B basket?
3. After the ball has been placed at the disposal of A5 for two free throws, B8 asks to enter the game as a substitute for B4. Following A5's successful first free throw, a technical foul is charged to a team A player. Shall B8 be permitted to enter the game immediately after the technical foul has been reported to the scorer?
4. The ball has not yet touched the frontcourt when A3 ends the dribble while straddling the centerline. A3 then fumbles the ball, after which the ball lands in the backcourt and is again controlled by A3. Has the ball been illegally returned to the backcourt?
5. A2 accidentally scores a field goal in the wrong basket. Shall two points be recorded as having been scored by the team B captain?
6. A3 is awarded two free throws, both of which are successful. Following the final free throw but before the ball is at the disposal of a team B player out-of-bounds for the resulting throwin, team A requests a time-out. Shall the timeout be permitted immediately?
7. Must an unsportsmanlike foul always involve contact with an opposing player?
8. Following a successful field goal during the last two minutes of play, team B is granted a time-out. Following the team B time-out, team A is granted another time-out. Shall play resume, following the team A time-out, with a team B throw-in at the centerline extended opposite the scorer's table?
9. During a dead ball, a jump ball situation occurs. Team A is entitled to the next alternating possession throw-in. Before the ball is placed at the disposal of a team A player for the resulting throw-in, B4 fouls A4. This is the third team A foul in that period. Shall play resume with the team A alternating possession throw-in?
10. After the ball has been placed at the disposal of A3 for the alternating possession throw-in that will begin the 2nd period but before the ball has touched a player on the court, B4 fouls A4. Has the B4 foul occurred during an interval of play?
1. Yes. (Changes to Official Basketball Rules, October 2005)
2. No. The throw-in shall be administered at the sideline or endline place where the original throw-in occurred. (Art. 17.3.1, 17.4)
3. No. B8 may not enter the game until following the completion of A5's final free throw (Art. 19.4.1)
4. Yes. (Art. 30.1.1, 30.1.2)
5. Yes (Art. 16.2.2) 6. Yes (Changes to Official Basketball Rules, October 2005)
7. Yes. (Art. 36.1.1)
8. Yes. (Changes to Official Basketball Rules, October 2005)
9. No. Play shall resume with a team A throw-in resulting from the B4 foul. Team A shall not lose its right to the next alternating possession throw-in in the next jump ball situation. (Art. 12.4.8)
10. No. (Art. 12.4.8)